Coffee is preferred by many due to its several benefits, including caffeine, which is a natural energy booster. Some people depend on coffee to give them an excellent start to their day. However, a standard coffee or espresso maker can be a bit expensive and bulky. If you have limited kitchen space, the small Keurig is something to consider having.
Keurig offers a wide variety of coffee makers for different coffee preferences. These coffee makers utilized a pod-based brewing system activated by pressurized hot water. This machine is comparatively easy to operate and also practical for home use.
The Features of Keurig Mini
If you aim for a compact and portable product, then a Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker is what you’re looking for. In under two minutes, you’ll have a fresh, rich cup of joe to help get you in the mood. With less than five inches in width, this Keurig small is designed not to take much space on your countertop. What’s more, you can also carry it around conveniently so you’ll always have a good cup whenever needed.
This small yet functional machine lets you brew your favorite drink such as coffee, hot cocoa, and even tea with just a touch of a button. It can make up to 6 to 10 ounces per cup, perfect for your on the go lifestyle. This machine is equipped with indicator lights to guide you through each brewing process and has an automatic shutdown feature when not in use. The various color choices make this product a popular choice among coffee enthusiasts.
This small Keurig only measures 7.5 inches wide, 10.5 inches deep, 11 inches high, and only weighs a pound. Although small, it’s still highly functional and even comes with a drip tray for convenience. The water reservoir empties every use, so you won’t need to worry about stagnant water.
How to Use a Small Keurig?
One advantage of having this Keurig small is the ease of use. Here’s how to operate your Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker:
- To plug your Keurig, open the cord storage located at the back and extend the cord. Press the power button and wait for it to light up.
- Lift the water reservoir’s lid and fill it with a cup (approximately 8oz.) of water. Follow the indicated line for MAX and MIN fill guide. Close the lid and place your cup on the drip tray.
- Lift and lower the handle until the indicator light flashes. This means the machine is ready for brewing.
- For newly-purchased Keurig, do a cleansing brew first before the actual brewing. To do so, press the brew button and wait for the lights to turn solid. While brewing, the lights will flicker and turn back to solid after about 2 minutes. Then the water will begin to dispense in your cup. Pour the hot water into the sink, and your machine is ready to brew.
- Take a cup of water. You can opt to go with a minimum of 6oz., or 12oz. maximum. Lift the lid of the water tank and pour the water. Close the lid and place your cup into the drip tray.
- Lift the handle and put your chosen K-Cup pod into the holder. Secure the lid by lowering the handle completely. Flashing lights indicate that the brewer is ready. Make sure not to remove the foil lid on your K-pod.
- Press the brew button and wait for the lights to turn solid. The lights will then flicker, and after 2 minutes, the lights will turn solid again, ready to dispense your hot cup of coffee. When the lights turn off, the brewing process is complete. Lift the lid and dispose of the used pod.
If you have limited counter space, that doesn’t mean you can no longer enjoy a fresh cup of coffee. With a Keurig small, you can still savor your favorite beverage without the need to spend on standard machines. The Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker is designed to enable coffee lovers always to have a cup of coffee wherever or whenever they want.
The small Keurig is easy to use, compact, and functional, which are important, especially for busy and hectic lifestyles. It also has different colors to choose from, making it an aesthetically pleasing and sleek addition to any kitchen design. Know more about keurigs.