While North America might not be as popular in terms of coffee compared to other countries such as Brazil or Colombia, you shouldn’t be too quick to dismiss coffee varieties grown in this area! There are coffee plantations in areas such as Hawaii and Puerto Rico that are producing high-quality beans that can give any other coffee blend a run for its money.
That’s why West Coffee uses coffee blends made from 100% North American-grown beans and even has a 100% USA-grown blend. They believe that it’s high time to give North American coffee the praise and spotlight it deserves!
Are you a coffee lover that loves coffee blends with nuanced flavors? Or are you looking for your next favorite coffee blend? If you said yes to either one of these questions, you might want to try the coffee blend offerings at West Coffee.
They have five offerings on their website:
- North American Decaf – if you want your coffee but hate the jitters, this smooth and balanced blend is perfect for you.
- North American Blend – a great balance of chocolate, toffee, and nuts, this blend is for those who love their coffee strong and bold.
- All-American Blend – rich, full-bodied, and low in acidity, this blend can easily become your go-to daily coffee.
- American Reserve – made from 100% Kona coffee grown in Hawaii, this blend has subtle hints of cacao and nuts guaranteed to make your coffee drinking experience unforgettable. (Coming Soon)
- Texas Edition – for those who want to jumbo-size their coffee order, West Coffee USA offers a 5-pound bag because everything IS bigger in Texas!
The great thing about buying coffee from West Coffee is that you will be supporting a coffee industry that’s now growing in popularity and reach. As more and more people are becoming aware of the delicious and high-quality beans available in the USA, there are also more small farms that are being given the chance to grow this high-value crop.
West Coffee is dedicated to promoting sustainable coffee practices. Their company sources 100% USA-grown beans from farms that comply with labor laws and environmental standards.
Compared to other American coffee roasters, West Coffee has a limited selection of coffee blends. They also do not offer coffee-related items such as grinders or coffee makers. If you don’t have a grinder, you will need to order your coffee beans pre-ground. However, this will shorten the shelf life of the beans.
- Sells 100% USA grown beans
- Deals with farms that comply with USDA and EPA standards
- The size of bags are customizable
- Has a decaf option
- Good price point
- Limited selection of blends
- No refund policy
- Only available within the USA
When it comes to the best American coffee roasters, West Coffee is making a name for itself because of the company’s dedication to quality and sustainability. Their commitment is evident because of their careful sourcing of raw materials and their selective partnership with qualified farms. You’ll definitely taste the labor of their fruits in their excellent coffee! Find out more about roasters.