What Cons To Look Out For In Getting Office Keurigs
Most of us will not pass up a chance to grab a cup of coffee at work because it keeps us awake and warm throughout the shift. That is why an office Keurig is a must in every pantry. This article will give you the cons that you should look out for if you are planning to get one in your office. If you want to get the best, read on.
What makes it special? Well, aside from its hard-to-pronounce name, a Keurig for office can deliver hot and hot beverages! That’s true! There will be no excess because it makes single-serve drinks. It works with small pods, so you have a wide variety to try every day. To surprise you more, you don’t have to wait for long hours to get the best drink because you can have it within 20 to 60 seconds! Amazing, right?
You can choose from different blends of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Whether you want to drink it hot or cold, the choice is in your hands. Here is a shortlist below why you should get one for your office or home:
- They are so easy and simple to use.
- They make fresh beverages because the pods that you will be using are tightly sealed.
- The VUE cups that you will be using are reusable, unlike normal coffee makers.
- If you’re in a hurry because of your many appointments, you can have your drink ready in an instant.
- You don’t have to worry about the excess because it is designed to make coffee for a single cup. Plus, it is not messy.
- There are so many blends to choose from!
- You can adjust the machine's heat so you can be sure that you’ll have a hot and not warm coffee.
- They use a reusable filter!
- They make delicious and aromatic coffee.
- They are perfect for occasions, office use, or simply home use.
But what are the cons to look out for if you’re planning to buy the best Keurig for office? Read on to learn more.
What Cons to Look Out for in Getting Office Keurigs
Poor Heat and Brew Strength
There are office Keurig that looks good but doesn’t make good coffee. So, if you’re planning to buy the best Keurig for office, choose function over "fashion." A good office Keurig will allow you to customize your drink by giving you access to its heating and brewing level. So, if you don’t see these both, don’t take it! To help you choose, here are your best options below:
- Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
- Keurig K155 OfficePRO Premier Brewing System
- Keurig B145 OfficePro Brewing System
- Keurig K250 Coffee Maker, Single Serve
- Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker
Can’t Make Cold Beverages
It is normal for us to drink a beverage that will quench our thirst based on our mood and temperature. And you can tell whether your Keurig is good or not based on this. It should be able to make cold drinks like chocolate or coffee whenever you want it. Here are the best Keurigs for office that will help you achieve that:
- Keurig K-Elite K-Single Serve K-Cup Pod Maker
- Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker
- Keurig hot 2.0 K425 Plus Series Single-Serve Coffee Maker
One of the perks that you can enjoy if you have a Keurig is the variety in flavor. But if yours is stuck with three or four blends, this means you need to switch. A hot drink in the morning or whenever you feel like having should be satisfying. A good office Keurig will help you make delicious tea, coffee blends, chocolates, and cold beverages. So again, choose the one that will offer you unlimited flavors.
Comes with Poor Tasting Pods
Some Keurig works with pods that are designed for them. But how will you stick to it if it makes awful-tasting drinks? Yikes! You will enjoy your cup of drink if you make sure that your Keurig has good-tasting pods.
Hot or cold drinks in the office are like a piece of paradise in the middle of a stressful day at work. It’s like a short time-out from any form of toxicity in the workplace while providing an opportunity to reflect or think things over. Of course, the best-tasting drinks are possible when you have an office Keurig. Now that you have learned the cons to look out for, you will surely get the best result in your brew and work performance.
If you have a Keurig machine, you most likely heard about K cups. With your Keurig machine, the new espresso K cups help you achieve bolder taste and aromatic goodness in your coffee.
The average coffee drinker consumes around 2-3 cups of coffee per day. In fact, for many people, coffee is so essential to their morning routine that they simply can’t function without getting a cup of coffee first! However, between getting ready in the morning and the morning rush to work, many people do not have the time to get a cup of coffee at their local café.