What Cons To Look Out For In Getting Best Quality Espresso Machines
They say when you have an espresso machine, you have easy access to the world’s best coffee. Many of us will agree to that since it does help make delicious brews. We know how much you wanted to have the best quality espresso machine for the love of coffee. You will be glad to know that, in this article, we will help you get the finest machine by giving you the cons to look out for.
Proper Care for Espresso Machines
It is not a secret that espresso machines, even inexpensive espresso machines, make the best coffee. So, to keep them working for a long time, they need to be taken care of like us. We have provided some tips below on how you can keep it clean and maintained. Honestly, a good espresso machine can last up to ten years. But without proper care and maintenance, it could be shorter. All you need to do now is to follow each diligently, and you will see how long your espresso machine will last!
- Set your cleaning time. If you are always using your espresso machine, we suggest that you give it a clean every day. But if you use it rarely, you can schedule it once or two times a week.
- Again, if you are using it every day, wiping your espresso machine's exterior parts isn't enough. This will only get rid of the spills and bacteria on the outer layer.
- Use a clean and soft cloth when wiping your espresso machine because the bacteria will only spread if you don’t.
- Make sure that the cloth that you use for cleaning every day isn't just one but many. That's because every cloth must be washed properly and thoroughly with a detergent. Plus, it should be dried at a high temperature to kill the bacteria.
- Remove the stuck or coffee ground spills by scrubbing them off.
- For the steam wand, take the tip and let it sit in your soap and warm water solution overnight. But 15 to 20 minutes will do if you’re using it for business.
- Always check and clean the drip trays and filters.
- Empty the water reservoir. Don’t let the water be stuck for days because it can cause contamination.
- Clear the clogs in the draining hose.
- Do not unplug it while it is being used. Likewise, do not leave it plugged if you’re not using it.
But what are the cons that you need to look out for if you want to have the best value home espresso machine? Learn more below!
What Cons to Look Out for in Getting Best Quality Espresso Machines
A best quality espresso machine will not leave you soon, so, if yours stopped working after a few months of use. Oh, dear, it is poorly made. To make sure that you're buying a good deal, check the product description. Check if the materials used are sturdy. If you saw them but couldn't decide because you're afraid that it is a false advertisement, try to check on the past and recent buyers' reviews.
Indeed, espresso machines before are so huge that they will make you think that they are Autobots or transformers hiding behind the image of a coffee machine. Nowadays, even inexpensive espresso machines are easy to store and transport. Here are some of the handy and less space-requiring espresso machines:
- Flair Espresso Maker
- EspressoWorks 7pc All-in-one Espresso Machine & Cappucino Maker Barista Bundle Set
- Jura Impressa S9
- Saeco ODEA Go Plus
- Breville BES880BSS Barista Touch Espresso Maker
Hassle in Cleaning
Bacteria and germs are a huge threat to our safety. That is why we need to make sure that the coffee machine we are using is free from contamination. Even an inexpensive espresso machine is easy to clean because it will give you access to hard-to-reach parts.
Head-Aching User Manual
When an appliance's user manual is vague, it will most likely encourage you to do the guesswork and explore it to help you understand their function. If you're buying one, make sure that the user manual is comprehensive and greatly constructed. Meaning, it should come with images, numbering, and description for each part.
Many of us love coffee that we can’t let the day pass without taking a sip of it. That’s because coffee is registered on our system. Of course, the best-tasting coffee is made from the best quality espresso machine. Now that we have given you the cons to look out for, you are one step away from a great coffee experience! Learn more about espresso machines.
Can you make espresso with regular coffee beans? Well, the short answer is ‘yes,’ but there are some caveats you’ll need to know.
The average coffee drinker consumes around 2-3 cups of coffee per day. In fact, for many people, coffee is so essential to their morning routine that they simply can’t function without getting a cup of coffee first! However, between getting ready in the morning and the morning rush to work, many people do not have the time to get a cup of coffee at their local café.