In this post, I’ll review the 5 best all in one coffee machines on the market. This type of coffee maker represents the next step in the industry’s evolution and is certain to be viewed as an important part of coffee’s long history.
The exact moment of coffee’s discovery has been lost to this history. However, we do know that the British brought it to the New World in the 17th century. Since then, coffee has been making Monday mornings bearable all over the world. Over the course of some 400 years, humble coffee underwent drastic changes and has inspired a huge variety of specialty drinks. This is why we’ve dedicated an entire review to the best all-in-one coffee machines. This relatively new technology is perhaps the only machine that can produce a cup of coffee that suits every palate.
The 5 Best All-In-One Coffee Machines
Nothing can turn a person off more than a poorly made cup of coffee. If you are a connoisseur and like to experiment with different types of coffee, buying the right all-in-one coffee machine is an absolute must. The best all-in-one coffee machines are available in a host of varieties, but here are a few features you can expect from them all.
- Coffee maker with a grinder: A built-in grinder can help take your coffee to the next level. A grinder allows you to grind down your coffee beans to the perfect size and consistency. Most grinders come with adjustments that allow you to grind down whole coffee beans into whatever texture you like, whether it is chunky and coarse, or fine and powdery. Having a coffee grinder in your machine means you that don’t have to limit yourself to pre-ground coffee only. You can choose premium quality coffee beans from around the world and use them to make coffee just the way you like it.
- Coffee maker with a frother: If you want your drink to have a foamy, frothy layer on top, then you’ll definitely need an attached milk frother. A good milk frother can offer you a true barista experience. However, you should also keep in mind that your coffee machine needs to provide a good amount of pressure as simply having a milk frother is not enough to ensure richness in both appearance and taste.
- Coffee makers that are portable: If you are an outdoor enthusiast and love to camp, hike, backpack, mountain climb, or just explore the outdoors, a smaller portable all-in-one coffee machine can make your adventures that much better. Portable coffee makers come with features like in-built frothers, grinders, and adjustable settings to ensure you get great coffee even when you’re on the go. Since electricity is in short supply in the Great Outdoors, these coffee machines are either battery-operated or manual.
- Coffee makers that make multiple drinks: As the name suggests, all-in-one coffee machines should be able to make several different kinds of coffee drinks, including espressos, lattes, or drip coffee. Some can even make hot tea! However, different types of coffee require different brewing styles, so make sure you make an all-in-one coffee machine that effectively incorporates all these methods so that you always get great-tasting coffee.
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at the 5 best all-in-one coffee machines in the market:
|Nespresso Vertuo Espresso & Coffee Combo||The Nespresso Vertuo Espresso and Coffee Combo machine are known for making the very best-tasting coffee-based drinks, including espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos.|
|Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker||The Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker, and Cappuccino Maker machine allow you to make full-bodies and rich-flavored coffees, cappuccino, and lattes. No matter what type of brew you are making, the K-Café brewer is compatible with any K-Cup pod, so your choices are practically limitless. The machine produces 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz or 12 oz cups of coffee.|
|Wacaco Minipresso GR Portable Espresso Machine||The Wacaco Minipresso is less than 7-inches tall and weighs even less than a pound, making it super-light and convenient to carry. This is a non-traditional all-in-one coffee maker that is perfect for people who like to travel. Since it’s the size of a water bottle, you can easily store it in your backpack or even a purse and make coffee in any situation, whether you are hiking in a jungle or waiting for the bus.|
|De’Longhi Latissima Pro||The De’Longhi Lattissima Pro is a fully automated all-in-one coffee maker that comes with pre-programmed options like espresso, latte macchiato, ristresso, lungo, cappuccino, warm milk froth, and hot water.|
|Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista BVMC-ECMP1106||Mr. Coffee focuses on providing its customers with an exceptional coffee experience every time through robust, café-style espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos. It comes with a 15 bar pump, which places maximum pressure to extract all the flavors and aroma from your coffee.|
Detailed Reviews of the Best All-in-One Coffee Machines
Nespresso Vertuo Espresso & Coffee Combo
The Nespresso Vertuo Espresso and Coffee Combo machine are known for making the very best-tasting coffee-based drinks, including espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos.
The coffee maker measures 8.3 x 11.91 x 11.93 inches, which makes the machine quite small when compared to similar coffee makers in the industry. Not only does it save space on your counter, but the Vertuo machine also allows you to select between five different cup sizes, including coffee, espresso, double espresso, gran lungo, and alto. Moreover, the cup support is adjustable to accommodate varying cup sizes.
With the ability to make so many different types of coffee-based drinks, The Nespresso Vertuo Espresso and Coffee Combo machine is priced very competitively. Moreover, it produces the best-tasting brews in recyclable aluminum capsules that help to conserve and replenish the environment.
Nespresso’s patented smart technology, Centrifusion, allows the perfect blend of coffee and cream to create various different types of coffee, all at a touch of a button.
The Earl’s Overall Rating
Reviewers say that Nespresso Vertuo never fails to deliver the perfect cup of coffee, with gourmet flavor, heady aroma, and silky texture. It may produce slightly less-hot coffee, but overall, this is one of the best all-in-one coffee maker that is certainly worth the price.
- Can make single-serve coffee for five different cup sizes
- The design of the machine is sleek and relatively smaller than others
- Equipped with Aeroccino milk frother which produces delicious froth
- Produces exceptional flavor and aroma
- Excellent pod system which is considered second to none
- Only produces single servings
- Some people think the temperature of the coffee is not hot enough
- Coffee capsules are sold separately
Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker
The Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker, and Cappuccino Maker machine allow you to make full-bodies and rich-flavored coffees, cappuccino, and lattes. No matter what type of brew you are making, the K-Café brewer is compatible with any K-Cup pod, so your choices are practically limitless. The machine produces 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, or 12 oz cups of coffee.
The machine comes equipped with Coffee Shot capability, which allows you to produce concentrated shots of coffee. It also comes with a frother that can steam any type of milk to a nice, creamy, foamy froth. If you favor strong coffee, you can select the Strong Brew option. If you want to create a cold coffee-based drink, select the Cold setting to cold-froth your milk.
The Keurig Café Coffee comes with a 60 oz reservoir that is enough to brew 6 cups of coffee at a time, so you don’t have to refill it to meet your family’s morning coffee needs. The reservoir is removable, which makes the task of refilling and cleaning it easy.
Additionally, the frother is dishwasher-safe, so it makes cleaning it very easy.
The coffee maker can make six cups of coffee and comes with a variety of value-adding functions like cold-frothing to create iced lattes and a Strong Brew control to make a bolder coffee.
The Keurig Café Coffee machine is energy efficient and automatically turns off your machine two hours after you brew your last cup. It also saves time by not requiring you to preheat it. Once you select the cup size and load the capsule, the coffee maker will heat up and then brew the coffee in a single process.
The Earl’s Overall Rating
Keurig is well known as the original coffee pod maker, and reviewers say the K-Café coffee machine offers a convenient and quick fix to coffee lovers. People especially love the frother, which makes the froth extra creamy and thick.
- Is equipped with a 60 oz water reservoir that allows you to easily make 6 cups of coffee
- Frother can be cleaned easily in a dishwasher
- Can make coffee, lattes, and cappuccino
- Coffee shot capability
- Auto-on feature is missing
- Does not have a few important features like automatic temperature control settings
- Is a bit pricey
Wacaco Minipresso GR Portable Espresso Machine
The Wacaco Minipresso is less than 7-inches tall and weighs even less than a pound, making it super-light and convenient to carry. This is a non-traditional all-in-one coffee maker that is perfect for people who like to travel. Since it’s the size of a water bottle, you can easily store it in your backpack or even a purse and make coffee in any situation, whether you are hiking in a jungle or waiting for the bus.
The best part is that it does not require electricity or batteries to operate; it is completely manual. The Minipresso offers optimum control over the taste and strength of your espresso. It comes with a semi-automated piston, which ejects small quantities of water into the coffee adapter. After a few pushes, the machine will develop the optimal extraction pressure to give you a great espresso.
Since it is created with travelers in mind and needs to be lightweight, it does not come with a coffee grinder or frother. Another drawback is that you may require another vessel to heat up the water for the coffee. However, some travelers can simply use water at room temperature to make their coffee.
Since it is lightweight and measures no more than a water flask, the Minipresso offers great value for travelers who want to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee on the go.
It is operated manually so you don’t need to worry about cords or batteries. The machine offers innovative, versatile, and powerful functionality and produces great-tasting espressos in a variety of forms.
The Earl’s Overall Rating
The Wacaco Minipresso is an ideal all-in-one coffee machine for travelers because its espressos pack a punch even with such limited features. This is the perfect coffee maker for an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Travel-friendly all-in-one coffee machine
- Brews high-quality coffee
- Comes with different capacity water tanks so you can brew various coffees, like Caffe lungo to ristretto
- Equipped with a semi-automatic piston that creates sufficient pressure for a great brew
- Requires a separate water heating vessel.
- No grinder or frother
De’Longhi Latissima Pro
The De’Longhi Lattissima Pro is a fully automated all-in-one coffee maker that comes with pre-programmed options like espresso, latte macchiato, ristresso, lungo, cappuccino, warm milk froth, and hot water.
The machine comes with a 19-bar pressure pump that produces the optimum amount of pressure to pack maximum flavor into your espresso shots. The machine also has an in-built frother, which offers you luxurious foam that gives the best type of texture to your cappuccino and lattes. The same smooth texture and taste are carried to all other long and short drinks. In fact, you can adjust the amount of froth you want with the help of a dial.
The machine is constructed from solid chrome and brushed aluminum, which gives it a high-quality and stylish look. It also features an innovative control panel with touch buttons and an LED that makes it incredibly convenient to set up.
The Lattissima Pro is not just great for making coffee, but thanks to its hot water spout, it is also great for making tea and other hot drinks.
The high price of the Lattissima Pro is justified by the immense value it provides. The coffee machine can make a wide variety of coffee-based drinks and also produce warm milk and hot water for tea or hot chocolate.
Lattissima Pro comes with various touch buttons, dials, and an LED screen that helps to automatically create various types of hot drinks the way you want.
The Earl’s Overall Rating
Reviewers say that the machine offers them speed, convenience, and superior taste and texture, and they are perfectly satisfied paying the high price.
- Sleek and modern design
- Equipped with touch-sensitive button and LED screen
- Can make virtually all types of coffee-based drinks, including lattes, espressos, lungos, macchiatos, and cappuccinos
- 1.3 liter water tank and 500ml milk tank can make 10 cups of coffee
- Produces the best-tasting Nespresso coffee
- The size of the machine is very large
- Very expensive
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista BVMC-ECMP1106
Mr. Coffee focuses on providing its customers with an exceptional coffee experience every time through robust, café-style espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos. It comes with a 15 bar pump, which places maximum pressure to extract all the flavors and aroma from your coffee.
It features one-touch control settings that allow you to select between single or double shots and froth milk automatically. The best part is that it comes with a recipe book that can help you make impressive coffee house-quality drinks, like Raspberry Cappuccinos and Espresso Martinis.
Make sure that you do not touch the metal surface of the machine while it is brewing, as it can become quite hot.
Mr. Coffee Café Barista comes with a fun recipe book that allows you to create delicious drinks like Choco-Nutty Lattes without any hassle.
The machine is equipped with a control setting and buttons that can help you make amazing coffee with a single press. The controls are quite simple though more complicated than basic manual espresso makers.
The Earl’s Overall Rating
Mr. Coffee Café Barista offers a lot of taste to customers. The machine may become clogged with coffee grounds but has a programmed cleaning cycle and easy-fill removable water and milk containers, which offer a lot of convenience.
- Automatically steams milk, produces coffee shots and create barista-style coffee
- Removable milk container which can be stored in the fridge
- Easy to use
- Quite large
- It may get clogged with coffee grounds
- Brewing temperature may not be consistent
Whether you decide to get a machine with a grinder or frother, or one that can make you a great cup of coffee on the go, make sure it offers you good value for your investment. Buying an all-in-one coffee machine will ensure that you have all the necessary items that you need in a single bundle.
The products we’ve listed above are the best all-in-one coffee machines available on the market based on value, features, and customer reviews. We’re certain that none of them will disappoint. Learn more about coffee machines.